Thursday, January 20, 2011

New soaps, news and more.

Yes, I was bad... I didn't update my blog for a very long time. Between school, work and occasional soap making, I didn't have any free time to sit down and write something. Well, I'm currently an intern in St. Cloud, MN. I work at KDV and I absolutely love it here! Except the weather, this is even worse than Chippewa Falls, WI. I know for fact, that I was born to live in a wormer climate, somewhere closer to the ocean... I hope to find more time and write about my new job and new people that I've met. But for now, here are some of my new soaps:

Ginger Pear with Walnut Seeds:


Chai Tea with Semolina & Cocoa:


Cherry Coconut with Poppy Seed:


Honey Oatmeal with Cocoa:

Hot Chocolate with Coffee Suds:

Minty Christmas:

And... my recent fail: (Forgot to put Olive oil... oooooopsy)



0 comments:

Post a Comment

© EZ Soaps - Template by Blogger Sablonlari - Header image by Deviantart