Saturday, January 16, 2010

Sad

I don't know if it is winter, cold weather, mom is gone or what else, but I'm so sad!
It's like there is that big emptiness inside, you feel like a looser. Suck at work, suck at school, suck at home, everywhere... Yeah, I know, some people call it "depression"...
Well, I don't know what to do, I ate so much chocolate tonight, that my belly is hearting. But I feel so lonely, that in the middle of the night I had to get up and write about it. Really??? God, I gotta change something about it...

OK, back to the soap making. My sister-in-law ordered some stuff for my birthday, so it should be here sometime this week. I can't wait!!! Since I don't have any plastic molds and don't want to spend on them either, I went to the Dollar store and bought 4 different molds (actually it is a baking pan, round container, 4 small baby snack dishes and a tray with 3 nice dishes), and it was only $4! Yay!!! I'll have to see how they're going to work though. It is also looks like eBay might be a good spot for molds, I'll have to check that out.

Elena Z.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© EZ Soaps - Template by Blogger Sablonlari - Header image by Deviantart