Monday, May 31, 2010

Welcome to Seattle

I had to go to Seattle to the embassy to pick up my passport. I didn't want to do it alone, so I planned a trip for the week with my husband. So that he can finally get a vacation and spend some time with me. A little get away just for two of us. It was a wonderful time! I enjoyed every second with Wayne, his aunt and uncle, Gianna and Ken. We also visited my host family in CA that I didn't see in three years.
Gianna and Ken live in Monroe, just 45 minutes away from Seattle. We had lots of fun when we went to Snoqualmie Falls. I’ve never seen any falls before (I mean decent size, not just few feet), and it was gorgeous. I have some very beautiful pictures with rainbows. It looked like a fairy tail.






















0 comments:

Post a Comment

© EZ Soaps - Template by Blogger Sablonlari - Header image by Deviantart